We recommend having your vehicle’s air-conditioning checked every two years as a minimum, that is because the gas that is needed to keep it operating efficiently runs out over time. In addition, a check is a good opportunity to check for any leaks.
Benefits of Servicing Your Vehicle’s Air Conditioning:
• It helps prevent the build-up of unwanted odours
• It will help reduce the build-up of containments within the system
• The vehicle’s engine runs more efficiently when the air-conditioning system is well-serviced
• Sanitising of the air conditioning system and interior of your vehicle kills over 99% of Covid-19 bacteria**
* Price excludes VAT. ** Kleenair exclaimer.
Book a Free Check
Whether it is a simple check, or you need your vehicle’s air-conditioning performing at its best for the months ahead, your nearest Lookers retailer will have you covered. Simply click the button below to enquire.
At Lookers we recommend your vehicle has a full four wheel alignment check at least once a year. Our retailers have the very latest in Laser alignment technology and trained experts on hand to make sure your vehicle is returned back to it’s optimal factory settings.
How to spot a problem:
• Uneven tyre wear
• The steering wheel is no longer straight in it’s neutral position
• Vehicle instability while driving
• Steering pulls to the left or right
Before we complete the geometry we will also carry out a number of other checks:
• Complimentary vehicle health check
• Tyre sizes and pressures
• Wheel and suspension condition
• Increases the longevity of your tyres adding miles to their life
• Improves road handling and grip
• Improves fuel economy by reducing the tyres rolling resistance
*Price excludes VAT.
To book your Four Wheel Geometry check, Simply enquire below and a member of our Land Rover team will contact you.
With current restrictions easing and the open road beckoning, let’s get back to enjoying the open road and driving again.
Many vehicles have been stood over recent months with only minimal journey time. The importance of using and maintaining your vehicle has never been more important.
Many of us are looking forward to the freedom of the open road again so what better time to ensure your vehicle is running at it’s optimum performance.
Peace of mind service includes:
• Manufacturer updates
• Visual vehicle inspection
• Video of vehicle condition
• Check and top-up under bonnet levels
• Check and fill adblu
• Optional interior sanitisation (kills over 99% of Covid-19 bacteria)*
*Additional cost of £39.99 inc
To arrange a Peace Of Mind Service, Simply click the button below and a member of our team will be in touch.