Free £250 Excess Protect Voucher with your Service, MOT or Repair
At Taggarts Jaguar Glasgow, we’re here for you should you unfortunately be involved in an accident, whoever your insurer.
The free Excess Protect Voucher1 pays back up to £250 of your insurance excess if you make an accident claim and have your car repaired by a Jaguar Authorised Bodyshop. It includes free Jaguar Accident Assistance to help look after your claim and guarantees to use only genuine parts.
Utilising your Excess Protect voucher and free Accident Assistance couldn’t be simpler. First, you’ll need to register for your voucher.
Then you can rest assured that we’ll be here for you should the unfortunate happen. Simply press the b-call button in your centre console or call 0330 100 8702 and we’ll take the very best care of your Jaguar and refund up to £250 of your excess.
You'll have the peace of mind knowing your car will be in the best possible hands:
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
Ask us how to register for your free Excess Protect Voucher.
Terms and Conditions
1The voucher must be activated before the incident occurs in order to be valid and the incident must take place between the validity dates shown on the voucher. Retail customers only (excluding Motability and commercial vehicles). Offer ends 31st May 2022.
1. The voucher is valid for one year from its start date and can only be used once. Only one voucher can be issued per vehicle. Only one voucher can be redeemed per claim.
2. The voucher is not valid for standalone glass claims, misfuelling claims or Motability vehicles.
3. The voucher only applies when the claim is reported to, accepted and managed by Jaguar Excess Protect and the accident repair is carried out at a Jaguar Approved Bodyshop.
4. Following an accident, regardless of who you are insured with, you must call Jaguar first on the dedicated 0330 100 8702 number. If you call any other Jaguar number or your insurer first, or without our instruction, the voucher will be void.
5. Where we accept and complete the vehicle repair, we will pay up to the voucher value* as cash back towards any policy excess paid by you. You will be required to pay the repairer your applicable Motor Insurance Policy Excess. The repair cost must be settled by your insurer. Once the repair is completed and your insurer has settled the claim, we will refund you the voucher value* or the value of your excess whichever is the lower. You will need to provide proof that you have paid your excess in order to claim on the voucher. Nothing in this offer obliges us to accept any vehicle for repair. The voucher is not valid if your vehicle is deemed a total loss.
6. Where we manage the vehicle repair, we will do so in conjunction with your motor insurer if the accident was your fault, or the other driver’s insurer if they were at-fault and if they have accepted liability. Some insurers may charge an additional excess for using our repairers.
7. Accident recovery is provided for unroadworthy vehicles when you call Jaguar first and we handle your insurance claim on your behalf. If you cancel the recovery of your vehicle, you will be liable for any cancellation charges incurred, or if your insurer rejects your claim you will be liable for any recovery costs incurred.
8. A replacement car is provided subject to availability for the duration of the accident repair carried out by a Jaguar approved repairer when you call Jaguar first and we handle your insurance claim on your behalf. We will provide a repairer courtesy car if the incident is your fault, or if the incident is not your fault, we will aim to provide a hire car of a similar size to your own vehicle. A replacement car is not available for standalone glass claims or if you are claiming on Jaguar Free Driveaway Insurance.
9. In some instances where your insurer may not let us report the claim to them on your behalf, we will ask you to report to them advising that you are using our Jaguar Excess Protect service with a Jaguar approved repairer.
10. This offer may be withdrawn at any time.
11. The voucher must be active before the incident occurs in order to be valid. The incident must take place between the validity dates shown on the voucher.
*The voucher value as stated on your Excess Return Voucher.
The Jaguar Excess Protect Voucher is provided by Verex Assistance Ltd registered in England and Wales Company No.05687158, 730 Waterside Drive, Aztec West, Bristol, BS32 4UE