Used Jaguar cars for Kilmarnock customers
If you live in Kilmarnock and you are interested in purchasing a new or approved used Jaguar car, or maybe you are looking for particular Jaguar parts or somewhere that you can trust to carry out maintenance work on your Jaguar car. If this is the case then Taggarts Jaguar in Glasgow is the place to visit, we are located less than a 30 minute drive from Kilmarnock town centre and we offer a wide range of new and used Jaguar cars as well as a variety of Jaguar aftersales services.
Directions from Kilmarnock to Glasgow
If you live in Kilmanock you can find our Glasgow dealership with ease on Maryhill road, use the directions below to find us from Kilmarnock Town centre.
- Head north on Hill St toward Witch Rd/A735
- Turn left onto Hill St/A735
- At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Western Rd/B7064
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Glasgow Rd/B7038 - Go through 1 roundabout
- Merge onto A77 via the ramp to M77/Glasgow
- Continue onto M77
- Merge onto M8
- Take the A82 exit toward Dumbarton
- Keep left at the fork, follow signs for A81/Aberfoyle
- Turn right onto St. George's Rd/A804
- Take the 3rd left onto Maryhill Rd - Destination will be on the right
Why Jaguar Kilmarnock customers should visit us
We are one of the largest suppliers of new and used Jaguar cars in the Kilmarnock area.
We are an authorised Jaguar service centre.
We are only a short drive from Kilmarnock town centre.
Outside of Kilmarnock - Things to do
If you are planning to visit us from Kilmarnock, why not make a day of it and take a ride on the historic Waverley paddle steamer, perfect for people of all ages and highly recommended by Jaguar Glasgow.