Taggarts is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our users while providing the highest possible quality of service. Under the terms of the Data Protection legislation, we are required to explain to you how we will treat any personal and/or private data which we collect from you.
The information we collect via the Website may include.
1. Any personal details you knowingly provide us with through forms and our email, such as name, address, telephone number etc.
2. Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you select to receive email updates on products and offers).
3. Your IP Address, this is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the Website. This information is used to monitor your usage of the Website.
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:
1. To process your order, to provide after sales service.
2. In certain cases we may use your email address to send you information on our other products and services. In such a case you will be offered the option to opt in/out.
3. We may need to pass the information we collect to other companies for administrative purposes. We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use the Website and issuing our e-mails for us. Third parties will not be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes.
You have the right to request a copy of any information that we currently hold about you. In order to receive such information please send your contact details including address and payment of £10 to cover administration expenses to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.